Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I brought a canon printer 2900 serious and i want to install

Customer Question
it on my Mac Pro...
i brought a canon printer 2900 serious and i want to install it on my Mac Pro Laptop, How can i do this
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just brought it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I downloaded the program, went through the steps, but it can find the network
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/17/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

You will need to download the installation files for the printer from the following page: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg2920

After you download and save the installation file, open it and install the software. Once that is complete, the printer will be working on your system.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Technician