John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How to remove document stuck in print queue on HP ENVY 5540

Customer Question

how to remove document stuck in print queue on HP ENVY 5540 in wireless mode
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,