Printers

My Samsung copy and printer machine, SCX4828 will not print.

Customer Question
the message says "Some of...

the message says "Some of the software for the printer is missing.The software is available from Apple. Would you like to download and install it?" I click on download and install and it says, "Finding software" Then it says, "Unable to download and install at this time. You may still be able to use this printer. Would you like to... Read full answer
the message says "Some of the software for the printer is missing.The software is available from Apple. Would you like to download and install it?" I click on download and install and it says, "Finding software" Then it says, "Unable to download and install at this time. You may still be able to use this printer. Would you like to continue? Click continue An error occurred while trying to add the selected printer.
Can someone please call me and talk me through this? (###) ###-####
Marlenna Walker
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
7/14/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist witht the resolution of this issue.

Has this ever worked?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a problem with my Samsung printer. By USB. I don't
I don't know if I've ever updated it. I bought it in August of last year. … read more
ChrisC
ChrisC
PC Technician,
I am trying to print a document. It appears on my computer,
I am trying to print a document. It appears on my computer, it is sent to the printer, the printer sounds like it is printing, but the letter paper comes out blank. … read more
Michelle
Michelle
Manager operations,
It is giving an error message. Thats accurate by restarting
thats accurate by restarting you mean pressing the power on/off button? … read more
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna
Sr System Administrator,
Associates in General Studies
Stop searching for answers—
My mac sends docs to my samsung /w printer ok but it
my mac sends docs to my samsung b/w printer ok but it sometimes turns itself off or it just won't print. don't think its the mac I think its the printer. ideas? … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
Printer (Color Laser 2620) connected to my USB port on Mac.
Printer (Color Laser 2620) connected to my USB port on Mac. Installed software. Printer will not print out job. Tried reboot of printer and worked once. Tried reboot of computer, not help. Find job in… read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
I own a Canon "Pixma" MX860 All-in-One printer and it works
I own a Canon "Pixma" MX860 All-in-One printer and it works well. I recently had the operating system on my Apple laptop upgraded to Yosemite. Consequently, they had to wipe off all exisiting programs… read more
Support Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Im needing to print from my mac to a conn mp190, overtime
I'm needing to print from my mac to a conn mp190, overtime i try & instal software it says it isn't available at this time.… read more
Computer Technican,
Brother MFC-J825DW will not print. The box that comes up when
Brother MFC-J825DW will not print. The box that comes up when this happens says the printer is disconnected, but it is not. This happened a few months ago. When it did, we just did not use the home pr… read more
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D.
Printer Technician,
I have just bought a Brother HL-2132 laser printer. I have
I have just bought a Brother HL-2132 laser printer. I have a macbook pro operating system OS X 10.8.3 and it will not recognise the software for the printer. Is there anything I can do to make these r… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
MX882 being used, wireless, with a MAC with the latest OSX.
MX882 being used, wireless, with a MAC with the latest OSX. Error message is "remote host did not accept data file. (32) what's happening, and what's the fix?… read more
AAS Information Technology
I am trying to install the Samsung ML-2165W - but I keep getting
I am trying to install the Samsung ML-2165W - but I keep getting "The arguments are invalid". The installation stops at that time, and is incomplete. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.… read more
Gwtyree
Gwtyree
Technician,
I have checked and double checked all the connections on my
I have checked and double checked all the connections on my HP printer since I received a message that the printer is "not connected" each time that I try to print something. I see no problem with the… read more
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller
Stop searching for answers—
Hi I have a Brother MFC-7840W. It prints a test page just
Hi I have a Brother MFC-7840W. It prints a test page just fine but when I try to print anything else it says "error - You need to install software to use this printer. To install the software, choose … read more
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller
Samsung SCX-4521F. Just installed Snow Leopard on my Mac and
Samsung SCX-4521F. Just installed Snow Leopard on my Mac and now when I go to print I get a message that the printer software was installed incorrectly. I have re-installed and also downloaded the lat… read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My canon says off line I moved the computer and the printer
My canon says"off line" I moved the computer and the printer to a new desk and now i cannot print. Thank you.… read more
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller
I am using a Epson Stylus DX4800. Since being on holiday[ power
I am using a Epson Stylus DX4800. Since being on holiday[ power OFF and plug detached] the scanner function has failed. Symptom--Scan cannot be started. Reinstalled software [all] with original CD. No… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Bad news. I uninstalled and then installed the printer driver.
Bad news. I uninstalled and then installed the printer driver. Now there is no printer available. The disk says it's for OSX 10.39 - 10.4 x. Could that be a problem?… read more
Suzanne
Suzanne
Computer Technician,
samsung mfc will not print from pc but does copys ok changed
samsung mfc will not print from pc but does copys ok changed printer cable to shorter length, checked connections, tried on two different computers, new toner worked for a week, when I send print comm… read more
online_help
online_help