Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I HAVE A PIXIMA MP830 PRINTER BUT I LACK A CABLE TO CONNECT

Customer Question

I HAVE A PIXIMA MP830 PRINTER BUT I LACK A CABLE TO CONNECT TO THE COMPUTER. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean the USB printer cable for connecting the printer to the computer.

All USB printer cables are standard, i.e., any USB printer cable fit all printers.

What exactly did Best Buy say?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

You can get any printer USB cable from Best Buy and it will work. Or you can buy the printer USB cable online at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/Printer-Cable-Canon-PIXMA-Printers/dp/B004ZEVJUM/

; (Note: the above USB printer cable will work with any printer, including yours. But at the above website, you can scroll down to the selection Compatible with:, and it shows your printer model MP830 there.)

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,