Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

Printer said Printer error unplug thevpower cord and contact

Customer Question

Printer said
Printer error unplug thevpower cord and contact the service center.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you see any error code?eg: B200
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The B200 error indicates that the printhead assembly as well as the Logic board has overheated and shorted out. The printhead and logic board needs to be replaced to get everything back to alright.

The printhead and logic board are very expensive, unfortunately the cost of repairs may be more than a new printer itself. If your unit is under warranty then you can get it repaired from CANON free of cost.

I am extremely sorry for giving you a bad news. I just wanted to be completely honest with you.

Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Please take your time to rate this answer positively by clicking on of the stars at top > then click submit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not satisfied

I completely understand your situation.

How old is your printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 4 years

I won't recommend spending more money on this printer because nowadays you can get a printer for 40-45$. The repair cost will exceed the cost of a replacement printer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you very much for your time

It was nice working with you.

Thank You for using JustAnswer.