John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have ONE problem ONE question. Can you do that without my

Customer Question

I have ONE problem ONE question. Can you do that without my signing up for your complete services?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you explain your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put the Samsung Cloud printer on my phone. It mentions and MSP. What is an MSP. It also says "There is no printer registered with this account". WHAT ACCOUNT??? I already have Google Drive, Google Docs. and ONE Drive. Do I need something else? I have been trying all afternoon.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me the model no. of the printer ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone = Galaxy S4. Want to print to a Epson XP 310
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I do not want to "Securly connect"
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

That is an optional service. Can you print from the PC ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the PC prints to it just fine.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, do you have any google account ? because that is required for this purpose

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already told you I have a Google Acct, with Google Drive, Google Docs etc etc and pay monthly for service
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, do you have register the printer with the google account or should I post the steps here to do that ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** thank you. I will figure it out myself. I am not satisfied. Please do not charge me the $23.00 for this call.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

If you do not co operate with me, how will I help you, you are not ready for the remote support, you are not ready to provide the information I need to help you, you are forgetting one thing, that I am not present in your place You want to use the google cloud print service and do not want to tell me, if you have register the product or not ?