Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

What do you when Epson Styls CX9400 says on screen cannot

Customer Question
recognize ink cartridges and shows...
What do you when Epson Styls CX9400 says on screen cannot recognize ink cartridges and shows cyan, magenta and yellow (all 69) cartridges on screen, but not black?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/9/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is the black ink a new cartridge?

Has the current black ink been used a lot at all?

Is it genuine Epson-OEM-original ink, or is it refill, remanufactured, 'compatible', etc.?

John, Computer Science Engineer