John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Trying to get HP officejet pro 8620 10 compatibility

Customer Question

trying to get HP officejet pro 8620 for windows 10 compatibility
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to connect the machine wirelessly, or via a usb cord ( from printer to computer)

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.