Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

How do i clean the ink heads on a LC 201?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/7/2016
Technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

That LC 201 is the cartridge number only.

We need the actual printer model. It will look something like this:

MFC-J460DW MFC-J680DW MFC-J880DW MFC-J885DW etc.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
mfcj480dw

Perfect. Please follow the link below. Make sure that if you still have issues, repeat step 1.

Also, please ensure that you align your print head again by following through with step 2 as well.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj480dw_us_eu_as&ftype3=1975&faqid=faq00000259_030

Let me know if you run into issues.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin