Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I cannot find a print download MacBook Air, I have just

Customer Question

Hi I cannot find a print download for my MacBook Air, I have just purchased a Cannon Pixma MG5750. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac to see the version number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OSX 10.8.5
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You can download the driver and software package from here --> http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0100006730/04/mac-mg5700-1_1-mcd.dmg

(If you don't see the downloaded mac-mg5700-1_1-mcd.dmg file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named "mac-mg5700-1_1-mcd.dmg" file there. Double click on it to open and follow the onscreen instructions to install)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you have not connected your printer to your WiFi network, then you need to do it first. On your Printer, go to Menu > Lan Settings > Wireless LAN Setup and follow the onscreen instructions to connect it to your WiFi network (this must be the same network that your Macbook Air has connected).

After that, go to System Preferences > Print and Scan. Click + button and add your printer there.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?