John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

After upgrading to windows 10, it does not recognize my

Customer Question

After upgrading to windows 10, it does not recognize my printer. Cannot get the print spooler to stay on.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer after the Windows 10 upgrade.

Let me know the printer make and model. The printer must be windows 10 compatible to make it work on Windows 10 environment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brother MFC-9970CDW
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you can click on the link and download the full featured driver software which you can install and run.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc9970cdw_all&os=10013&dlid=dlf004607_000&flang=8&type3=11