Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a 3 year old MG5320 printer/scanner (love it) set up

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 3 year old MG5320 printer/scanner (love it) set up on wireless. Since yesterday, when I try to print, I receive message, "Printer not responding". I uninstalled the unit as it was showing up twice in my "printers and Devices". I then went to your online downloads and installed the total set up for the MG5320 including manual and drivers. The wireless connection and IP address is fine and I even reset my Dell computer and the MG5320, and I am still receiving the message. Help! I have McAfee firewall protection and the settings appear fine. My e-mail is***@******.*** and cell is(###) ###-#### *****
***** ******
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I only want one time answer and NOT $33 per month! Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WILL pay $33 one time but will not authorize AEX to accept further billing. Thanks...
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Do you have a printer USB (just for setting up wireless) cable with you??

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No USB cable. Windows 7. I am leaving town shortly and only have twenty minutes. Shall we try Tuesday July 5th or now. Please call my home(###) ###-####if we can solve now or let me know a time on Tues please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I sent wrong number moments ago.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

That is okay. If you can, setup wireless once again by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART164910&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1467480275212

Then, try printing. if the issue persists, restart the computer, printer and the router. Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I followed the Canon website instructions that you sent and successfully set up the wireless connection for my MG5320 printer to my Xfinity wireless modem. However, I am still receiving the "Printer not responding" message when I try to print a document. I restarted everything. Problem still not resolved. Help please.
Thanks,
Larry George
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when did you want to do this? Today in 30 min is fine or tomorrow at 10 AM Central time would be fine.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I am here now. If you are ready, please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1474c8fc-4260-4b7d-87b3-8fa29aeb9896

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just reinstalled the printer and it was detected by my computer and works. CLOSE this case please. Thanks
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.

S H E F I N