John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My 8890 dw stopped printing because it says it has no paper

Customer Question

my 8890 dw stopped printing because it says it has no paper when there is plenty of paper; i turned off machine but no help
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: mfc 8890dw ; 2 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pulling ot plug for 30 seconds
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on this site, please let me know when you want to continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel