Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have an Epson 1000 ICS multi function printer I cannot

Customer Question

I have an Epson 1000 ICS multi function printer for which I cannot install on Windows 7 x64.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Is there an emulation?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I ran the troubleshooting tool and it failed.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The printer is not listed in the Windows 7 available printer drivers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

Greetings,

The printer is compatible with Windows 7 x64.

You may download and install the drivers for your printer at the following page: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=14085&infoType=Downloads

After downloading the installer file from the aforementioned page, open it and install the software. Once that is complete, you will be all set.

If you want me to remote in and help you install this, click the Accept this Offer button for the remote service.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com