John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am setting up my new Brother MFC - J480DW. I have Printed

Customer Question

I am setting up my new Brother MFC - J480DW. I have Printed the test sheet and am missing the complete yellow block. I have redone the cleaning process but the result is the same. I took the yellow cartridge out and reinstalled and did another clean and print but same result. On the Quick start setup guide I have gone through the steps in order but it skipped numbers 4 & 5 - Set your country & Choose your language. Is this a problem??
Russell
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: Windows/Mac

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Md Sadique,I’m sorry to waste your time here but I did not realise that I would be paying someone for my problem. I bought the printer yesterday and the problems I am having I expected to have fixed under warranty by Brother. I have been in touch with their help desk in my country and they are going to reinstall the printer for me online this afternoon. Thank you for your time.Kind regards,
Russell

No problem.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was my reply to you on the weekend which you replied back to me "No problem"
Russell