VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

What is the model number of the extra paper tray that

Customer Question

What is the model number of the extra paper tray that attaches to the MFC-L8850CDW and what is the price. Is it usable with both letter and legal size paper?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this request.

You are looking for the:

LT300CL Optional Lower Paper Tray (500-sheet capacity)

It holds both Legal and Letter and can be purchased Online for $183.28 from Walmart. The link is below:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/23136923?

a=1&u1=152346462&oid=241132.1&wmlspartner=jo/pTdthTuc&sourceid=00017709453255078347&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

One final thing, Sir or Madam. Walmart had the best price for the Tray and many stores have it locally vs online only.