Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Where can I find Epson R2400 driver 10.11.6

Customer Question

Where can I find Epson R2400 driver for MAC 10.11.6
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

There hasnt been an OS specific driver for that printer since Snow Leaopard.

To install the printer on 10.11, follow these steps.

The latest printer driver for this product is available from Apple's Software Update. Here's how to get it:

USB: Connect your product to your Mac using a USB cable and make sure the product is turned on.

Wireless: Make sure your product is turned on. Connect your product to your wireless network.

Ethernet: Connect your product to your Mac using an Ethernet cable and make sure the product is turned on.

1. Do one of the following:
  2. Go to the menu on your Mac, then select System Preferences.
  3. Select Printers and Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.
  4. Do one of the following:

• If your printer is not on the list, go to step 5.
    • If your printer is on the list, select your printer model and click the "-" (minus) button. Then go to step 5.
  5. Click the "+" button. (If you see the Add Printer or Scanner... option, select it.)

In the screen that appears, select your printer model as below:

USB connection: Select the EPSON Series (USB) product.

Wireless or Ethernet connection: Select the EPSON Series (Bonjour) product.

Select your EPSON Series product in the Use or Print Using drop-down list, then click the Add button.

6. Go to the menu on your Mac, select Software Update or App Store, then click the Updates tab.
  7. Do one of the following:

Note: Apple Software Update may find multiple updates for your system. You may choose to install all or some of the updates.

• If you see an update from Epson, select UPDATE to install it.
    • If an update is not available, you already have the latest Epson driver for your product.

Compatible Systems: Mac OS X (v10.11.x)

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.