John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I show paper jam in my WF-4630, Yes, Epson WF-4630, Pull out

Customer Question

I show paper jam in my WF-4630
JA: The tech wizards can certainly get you out of any jam. ;-) They know printers inside and out, and I'd love to connect you with the best one for the job. Do you know the make and model?
Customer: Yes, Epson WF-4630
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pull out jams, clean...and retry
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank u
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on this site. Do you have pulled out the paper from the front side of the printer ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back side
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is trying again....and jam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Yes, can you tell me, if the cartridges can move freely or not ?