Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I just purchased an Epson WF-3620/WF-3640. I cannot do a

Customer Question

I just purchased an Epson WF-3620/WF-3640. I cannot do a setup because there is a blue light flashing by the power on button and any oyher button I press shows -this operation is invalid-. Also, I cannot install the ink cartridges because there is a lid that wont open.
please respond because I am sitting here with all the stuff spread out.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the blue light is directly beside the Power button, then it flashing means, you need to Wait...

Are you following directions as to the setup?

Was the printer sold to you New, or Used ? it might be defective, if the flashing continues indefinitely, and if so, it would need to be packed up and returned.