Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have this error on Epson Workforce 2630, it is OxEA and it

Customer Question
screeches at me and cant...
I have this error on Epson Workforce 2630, it is OxEA and it screeches at me and cant print anything need printer for study and work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: not even 18mnths
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: don't even know where to start
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no not really just want to say thank you as this will save me getting into trouble with UNI
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
6/19/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer.

when do you hear screechy noise and does it pick paper or goes to paper jam any error.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was Michelle but now it just screeches at me, have just come back from Bris and was using a Cannon printer and connected to the epson and tried to print on Friday and this is happening. Have switched printer on and off and still happening

Open the printer cover and remove the cartridges and then slide the print head at the extreme left hand side of the printer. Use a flash light and check for any paper or debris inside do remove the paper tray and check the inside. Use a compressed air to blow inside and then close the cover and unplug the power cable and leaave the printer for 5 mins.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It looks its the belt that connected to the ink or the cogs that feed the paper. do you have any suggestions please.

do you have machine oil or lubricant? Use a ear but wet it and apply it on the belt inside area make sure you do not apply too much as it will drip and will damage your printed papers.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No Michelle, it is still screeching at us hahaha
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the error is still coming up do you think I'll have to take into someone to fix it.

The product needs servicing from inside which is not done by end user. If the product is under warranty then you can get it serviced from authorised Epson service center for free or else there will be a nominal charge for the servicing.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you Michelle I appreciate your help. Have a good day/night .

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert