Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My printer says erre 6202, kodak esp 5250 not very old, i

Customer Question
my printer says erre 6202 JA...
my printer says erre 6202
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: kodak esp 5250 not very old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i unplugged it for 30 seconds and replugged it then deleted the software and reinstalled it
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
6/17/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 1 year ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Very happy to assist you with this issue. Please follow the steps below:

To resolve this error:

1. Press the power button to turn off the printer.
  2. Disconnect the power adapter from the printer and the wall outlet.
  3. Wait 15 minutes to allow the printer to reset.
  4. Connect the power adapter to the printer. Turn on the printer.

Please let me know of your results.

VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer