John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer will not print.

Customer Question

My printer will not print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** you tell me, what is exactly happening when you try to print, like the printer is ejecting blank pages or the printer does not function at all etc. ?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I could not accept the remote support offer due to payment failure. You have to call your bank to approve the payment. In the mean time, we can continue here and try to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to call the tech support no. instead.
Thanks,
Carol Soare
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I m capable of providing phone support and helping you with this issue, if you want.

if you would like to continue, please let me know. Otherwise, the link below will be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0