JACUSTOMER-t74c8ynh-
JACUSTOMER-t74c8ynh-,
94203781

I have the same problem but the wifi card is not even shown

Customer Question

hello i have the same problem but the wifi card is not even shown on the test print
Category: Printers
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-t74c8ynh- replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. What is the model of your Epson printer and your switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's not a switch it's the dip switch of the epson TM T88V and the wifi module UB R04 i saw someone having the same problem
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jcmoore/ and i tought i'd ask the same technicien

On the TM-T88V, the dip switch setting is this:

DIP SW 2-8: ON

DIP SW2-8 On: refers to the switch number 8, on switch bank 2, is turned On

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already did that but the printer is not detected in the epson net config but it's detected on windows in devices as a printer

It sounds like the printer is configured for the wireless if the printer shows in Windows, however if you want to get to the configuration and EpsonNet cannot connect to it through the wireless, you can connect the wireless card to the configuration computer with a USB cable and access the configuration that way. It appears that you Dip Switch settings are correct.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it doesn't work already checked that and i also have the ethernet adaptater the ub e03 but this one is displayed on the test print

Have you tried resetting the WiFi adapter and re-configuring it? Use the pin hole to reset the configuration.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did all this, i'm a technicien on basis and i used the website because i saw that someone asked the same question and i trieid everything i found can i get transfered to the same person who answered the question since i edited the question on his form

I'll go ahead and opt out so you can wait for jcmoore. I'm not sure when he is on but if any of the other experts pick up your question, just tell them that you are waiting for his response.

Thanks,

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you, ***** ***** clarify things normally when i plug in the UB R 04 and set the correct dip switch setting if i print the self test page it should display the dhcp setting of the module while it doesn't and even pushing the button of the ub r04 doesn't print the settings ... it seems for me that the ub r04 doesn't communicate with the printer. Because with the UB e03 when i print the setting page it prints the dhcp settings ... but maybe they don't work the same way