Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson WF-3620 and am trying to make copies. I have

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3620 and am trying to make copies. I have put in "Paper Cassette" for my paper source and when I try to make a copy, an error message appears that my paper source setting is invalid. Can you help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below and try changing the paper source settings from the settings.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/source/copying/tasks/wf3620_7620/copying_documents_photos_w3620_7620.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N