Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Poor black printing on an HP 8500 A. I think I got all of

Customer Question

poor black printing on an HP 8500 A. I think I got all of the other colors working now.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: not sure. Helping out a friend
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: HP 8500A Premium
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: CM758A
JA: Huh?
Customer: Model#
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning and aligning the printhead and let me know the response.

Cleaning the printhead : http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8500A-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---A9/4083864/model/4116998/document/c03956792/

If the issue persists, try the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8500A-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---A9/4083864/model/4116998/document/c02207121/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N