Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Trying to print a document in pdf format to an HP Office Jet Pro 8610 (link to the type of printer is included below...

Customer Question
Trying to print a document...
Trying to print a document in pdf format to an HP Office Jet Pro 8610 (link to the type of printer is included below at the end of this message). The pdf file size is 16MB and is over 113 pages. However, I tried to print the the first 10 pages of the document the printer dialog box states "Printing - Looking for the Printer" and then nothing happened. However, I was able to print the first page only. The computer being used to print is an Apple MacBook Pro and it is connected to the printer via a wifi network.The wifi network being used to connect the laptop to the printer has a download speed of 3.2 MBps and an upload speed of 0.4Mbps (as tested via www.speedtest.net) . Not sure if this should affect the printer not being able to print 10 pages though which should not be a lot of memory to transmit over the network.So my question is why does the printer not print and how can it be fixed?http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610/8620/8630-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367603/model/5367606/more-optionsthanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
6/5/2016
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Would you like me to remote in and work on the issue directly?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you can just let me know why the issue might be occurring that would be sufficient for now. Is there anything specific you need to do by connecting remotely? thanks

I will uninstall and then try reinstalling the printer. It solves 95% of the problems.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay can you do it at 12.15 PM US Eastern time ? So in 15 minutes. I can connect then
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will I need the printer installation CD? If so I will need to find it and might take longer

Please click the following link to download team viewer:
http://tinyurl.com/q7dwcks

Save the file first, then open it up. You will be provided with an ID and password, reply back with the same.

Did you download the teamviewer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please place this request on hold for now. I am not willing to pay $39 for this right now.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks

That was a system generated. I have sent you a new request.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When i had agreed to a remote session I was not aware there is a charge associate with this service.thanks

Would you like to continue troubleshooting over this chat?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you have any suggestions please let me know. I think you are suggesting I uninstall and reinstall the printer program correct? I can try that on my own. Anything else I should do if that does not resolve the issue? thanks

Once in Printer and scanners window > right click on your printer then select reset printing system > then again add your printer.

Tell me how it goes!

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer