Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting a message that "A printer error has occurred"

Customer Question
At one point I recieved...
I keep getting a message that "A printer error has occurred" At one point I recieved remove the duplexer paper jamed. I have done and it still gives me the message
It is an Epson Artisan 837 and not normally a problem
Please advise
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
6/2/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Please follow the link below:

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=182960&prodoid=63091350&foid=204574