John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just changed my ink cartridges,, printer says everything is

Customer Question

Just changed my ink cartridges,, printer says everything is ok, but I'm not able to print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the make and model of your printer?

Remove all the cartridges and inspect the cartridge chip and also the area on the printer where the cartridge sits. If dirty or inky, wipe it with damp tissue then polish with dry. Fit cartridge back in printer.
Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't get the cartridge chip to move so that I can remove
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Epson WF3620
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looks as though you are more interested in making money than helping me. So forget it. I'll ask a family member to help.

Did you receive my previous reply of cleaning the the cartridge chip and also the area on the printer where the cartridge sits?