Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Phone. I also have a

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Phone. I also have a Kodak ESP-3250 All-In-One Printer. Since the phone is also connected to the internet, how do I print emails or internet stories to my printer from my phone? Thank you for your help! Bill ***********
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Unfortunately, this functionality is not supported by your printer.

This is an old and obsolete model printer, well past its service life at this point. The printer lacks any type of mobile support or wireless (either bluetooth or wifi) functionality.

This printer is designed for USB use via a computer only.

The one workaround that may give you some (very limited) functionality, would be to set up a print sharing service, such as google cloud print, on a computer which is connected to the printer.
You'd then install the google cloud print app on the phone, and could print limited things to it (primarily photos and saved documents).

If you'd like some recommendations for a more capable model that would directly support your phone, I can offer some. You can easily find a brand new and updated printer model with a fresh warranty for around $75.

Best regards,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this, Bill?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Bill,

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready to continue.