Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

HP C6150. All drivers and software were corrupted/damaged

Customer Question
during Win 10 upgrade and...
HP C6150. All drivers and software were corrupted/damaged during Win 10 upgrade and subsequent removal. Cannot install nor use any software or drivers. I tried to unistall the HP drivers and software but the uninstall was also damaged. Now, I am unable to download any s/w or drivers from HP to reinstall.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i can think of. How much?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/24/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. It sounds like your HP driver store is corrupted.. This can be a bit tricky and time consuming to fix, but it is fixable. Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and repair this issue on screen, in person?
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist