John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer isn't printing properly. Light colors, lines not

Customer Question

printer isn't printing properly. Light colors, lines not being printed. I have cleaned printer heads several times, did printer alignment, got message 'replace printer heads'. I don't have a clue as to where to obtain a printer head or how to replace. Any info you can give me in reference to getting the printer working properly would be appreciated. I have also just purchased new ink for the printer. Can you assist? Thanks
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: None to my knowledge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on this site. Can you tell me the make and model no. of the printer, so that I can find the correct printhead for it ?