Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

HO envy 4520 shows that printing is paused. how do I resume

Customer Question
printing?...
HO envy 4520 shows that printing is paused. how do I resume printing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
5/19/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please
Richard, Technician