Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Error message for printer problem. Replaced all cartridges

Customer Question

error message for printer problem. Replaced all cartridges yesterday and it finally worked not it is doing it again. I have turned it off and on sev. times. Help please. it is the 7520 model. photosmard
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know, what is exactly happening when you power on the printer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
quot;an error message that says There is a problem with the printer or the system. Turn it of and on.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
probably a bad printheadyou can replace the printhead in that printer.instructions for doing so are on this pagehttp://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03379424But before you purchase a new one. ( there is a link to order one and you can find them on ebay or amazon)I would suggest going through the instructions on that page and pulling it out and cleaning the contacts and then putting the old one back in. It might work and save you the money for the new printhead.