John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am not able to scan from my printer to my PC JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I am not able to scan from my printer to my PC
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It seems that there may be a driver that is either not working or needs to be updated.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: It seems there has been a problem ever since up updated to Windows 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Whats the full name brand and model of your scanner or all in one printer?