Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Madam Good Morning. I have a Brother MFC-736N Printer.

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
Good Morning. I have a Brother MFC-736N Printer. It has persistently printed copies with dark lines on the paper and sometimes blurred images. I have changed the catridge and bought a new one and also bvought a new catridge of ink. But the problem persists Can you halp me Sir?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tabClick here to see instructions to clean the corona wire
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Make sure the green tab of the corona wire is at the home position.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
The drum unit may be damaged. you may need a new drum unitReplacing drum unit instructions click here
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
The fuser unit may be contaminated.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.