Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

How do I cancel printing jobs in the print queue

Customer Question

how do I cancel printing jobs in the print queue
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enterFrom the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Stop.Then press Windows and R to bring run again and type the following command press enter %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\spool\PRINTERS Delete all files from the resulting window (from the resulting Printers folder)Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enterFrom the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Start. Try to print now. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.