John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I keep receiving an error on my printer. JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I keep receiving an error on my printer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The pages feed thru when I send, the ink has been changed but nothing will print. Keeps saying error in printing.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.What's your printer brand and model? Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canon MG3500 series
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Message keeps popping up
"printer not responding"
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK, if you try to make a copy from the printer itself, does it work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it's making copies
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK. Are you connecting the printer to the computer with its USB cable? What's your computer operative system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No to the USB cable, we just moved and I have no clue where that cord is. I apologize I am very computer illiterate. I know its Windows. Samsung laptop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK, please buy a printer USB cable and connect the printer to your computer with it. You can buy it at amazon.com (click here ===> http://amzn.to/1TOKlyF <===== ) Or at any BestBuy or Walmart. ====Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** can get it to work that way.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please don't forget to rate my answer. Thank you!