Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I'm getting an e3 paper jam message it won't reset. JA:

Customer Question
I'm getting an e3 paper...
I'm getting an e3 paper jam message it won't reset.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I go to print and it looks good is flashing 1 copy and when I hit start the e3 error comes up
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It said paper jam at one point. But not anymore just the e3 error
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's been more than 10 minutes. Still waiting for my answer
5/9/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Electronics Pete
Hi there,What is the make and model number of the printer?
Hi, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer