John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

6210 OFFICEJET WHEN CLICK TO PRINT THE FAX BOX POPS

Customer Question

6210 OFFICEJET FOR MACOS9 WHEN CLICK TO PRINT THE FAX BOX POPS UP?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I REINSTALLED SOFTWARE TO TRY TO GET DRIVER TO INDICATE 6210 IN CHOOSER BUT ONLY 6210 ALL-IN-ONE FAX APPEARS?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: THATS IT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Probably the fax has been set up as the default one somehow. Please instead of clicking the print button, click File, then Print, then choose the printer (not the fax) and click Print again.Does it work this way? If it does not work, can I go inside your computer and fix it like you watch what I am doing? Thanks! John