Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I hit the print icon and it doesnt print JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

i hit the print icon and it doesnt print
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my printer is on it says stack copies...., but when i want to print from the computer it doesnt print
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ? Are you getting any errors when you print ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows pc , am not getting errors it just isnt printing
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the payment for remote support has failed. You may need to contact your credit card company or bank and ask them to approve charge to JustAnswer.com Now I will continue to help you here. They are probably stuck at queue or the printer lost connection with your computer. Lets clear it. Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enterFrom the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Stop.Then press Windows and R to bring run again and type the following command press enter %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\spool\PRINTERS Delete all files from the resulting window (from the resulting Printers folder)Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enterFrom the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Start. Try to print now. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
click file / printmake sure that the selected printer is the correct printer that you want to print to.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Were you able to fix the issue ? If not, please let me know and I will continue to help you.