Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson all in one 2650. I can not get it to print photos

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Be sure to follow the instructions on Photo Printing in your manual. You may have to1. set paper size (and choose 'Photo paper' too) in the settings in your driver settings on your computer... if you need instructions, let me know whether your computer is Windows PC or Apple computer.2. set paper size on the printer also - which I take it you did try already.3. set paper size (and maybe Photo also?) in your programs settings on the computer, that you are printing from, just *before* going to Print or Ctrl-P or other method of starting the printing process. A program often has its own printing settings, which are really document qualities e.g. intended size of printout, associated with the document rather than with the printer. So those qualities have to be set in the program, and before the document is sent to the printer. Let me know if there is further trouble, exactly what the message is. (I would guess it as 'Paper Size Mismatch', perhaps, or the like. But let me know exactly what it is after copying it down.) Thanks.(And, if this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks again!)