Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I'm getting Drum Error--adjust the green tabs in each color

Customer Question

I'm getting Drum Error--adjust the green tabs in each color slot but I don't know what to do with the green tabs.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get Drum Error and am asked to pull the color cartridges and adjust the green drum tabs: how to do that?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not just now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,What is the make and model number please?
I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.