Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I just moved and am trying to print to my canon MG5520 and

Customer Question

I just moved and am trying to print to my canon MG5520 and it keeps telling me that the printer is offline.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. You said you moved, that means the printer lost its connection to your original WiFi network. It was probably the original medium of communication between your computer and printer. So you need to re-establish the connection between your computer and printer. On your computer, download the printer software from here --> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg5220 Go to the above website, click DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS button. Under Drivers and Downloads section, download the "MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)" or the one matches your operating system. You will see it under Recommended Downloads. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to setup your printer. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting