John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon irc3580i. I have difficult setting up the scanning

Customer Question

I have a canon irc3580i. I have difficult setting up the scanning feature
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what is going on. I have tried loading and unloading scanner drivers and they don't seem to work. The latest driver installed in the Canon color network scangear 2
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.What is the OS of your computer?for eg: windows/mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 64 bit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi where are you???
Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on the issue directly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
It will be very convenient for you. I won't ask you any queries and wiil directly work on the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think I want to proceed. It is going to cost me a huge sum by the looks of it. I can't afford to as I am only a social worker helping poor children in Cambodia.
It's a very transparent process. You will be able to see what I am doing and you can stop me any time by just using your mouse.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you but no. I will logout and ask for my refund
It's not going to cost you much I have sent you the new remote offer.
Remote session is optional. We can continue troubleshooting over this chat window.