John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a 5B02 ERROR CODE on canon mx432 with a fax that can't

Customer Question

I have a 5B02 ERROR CODE on canon mx432 with a fax that can't be printed out.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Please open the printer cover and let me know, if the cartridges can move to the center or not ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I want to clear that this is a hardware fault. I can only tell you what is wrong and what you have to do to solve the problem, as it is not possible for me to solve your problem by going to your place. Please let me know if you want to continue or not ?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
As I said this is a hardware problem and remote support is used to solve software problem in PC. I am not accepting the offer for the remote support. I can only tell you what is wrong and what you have to do to solve the problem, as it is not possible for me to solve your problem by going to your place. Please let me know if you want to continue or not ?