Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a message saying Cartridge Error JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question
I have a message...
I have a message saying Cartridge Error
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to print a document and this message appeared; I'm unable to print
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I replaced the color cartridge. I have taken both color and black cartridges out, turned the printer off, restarted the computer, and still get that error message.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/28/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the printer?
Do you need help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
John, Computer Science Engineer