Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

With my Canon MG6320 printer, the icon on my computer is missing.

Customer Question
Any way to get it...
With my Canon MG6320 printer, the icon on my computer is missing. Any way to get it back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/28/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
John, Computer Science Engineer