John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have been trying to print from my laptop to my Epson printer. JA:

Customer Question

I have been trying to print from my laptop to my Epson printer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cannot print from my laptop to Epson printer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?What's the model of your Epson printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem solved! Thanks anyway
Great. I was trying to help you yesterday, but you were not available. But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you have any other computer question / issue I can help with today? Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.