Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

The clx-6210fx, will now fax and copy, but as soon as I try

Customer Question
to print from the computer...
the clx-6210fx, will now fax and copy, but as soon as I try to print from the computer, it freezes up displaying printing.... I have cleared the fuser count, the two tray roller counts and the mp roller count, but now it just goes to printing... again
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/25/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Electronics Pete
Hi,Have you tried installing an updated driver for your operating system?http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/CLX-6210FX
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no I have not today, but when I did windows 10 I did
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the printer is back to doing the same thing, the fuser count has been reset a couple of times successfully.
All drivers are available on the Samsung website - did you get the correct driver?
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer