Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a mx922. Lately it does not want to copy. It will print

Customer Question
just fine if the text...
I have a mx922. Lately it does not want to copy. It will print just fine if the text is on the computer or if I scan a document. I have removed and reseated all the cartridges. The problem started after my wife did not insert a cartridge correctly and it jamed, so the carrige did not move to the left. Is my printer damadged?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/24/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you saying you can make a copy from the printer itself, but not from the computer? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
John, Computer Science Engineer